9 Principles Of Richard Branson
Published on Monday, November 14th, 2011 at 7:32 pm and is filed under Self Improvement
Richard Branson is quite an amazing man. His biography could be the basis for an exciting adventure novel. It’s a long way – from a humble student newspaper editor, to the founder of the well-known multibrand «Virgin» – he was, feeling the strength of himself and the world.
A shop for the sale of music CDs and recording studio, which gave the legendary start of «The Rolling Stones». Cola, vodka, wedding dresses, planes and trains. This is not a complete list of businesses that have inspired and embodied in reality Richard Branson. And his crazy adventures and undertakings were legendary. Hot-air balloon crossing the English Channel and the Atlantic – if he wanted something for him there was no barrier.
The book “Screw it Let’s do it! “Got my hands on a very timely manner. It was a period of doubt, hesitation and almost total inactivity. I doubted my abilities and competence, and even to my own desires. As a result, every gust of mass was ‘no’ that reduce it to zero. I was like paralyzed …
This book shook me! Although there was no “magic bullet” and discovery in it. But it was something I was missing at the moment: the inspiration, strength, and commitment. And yet – sincerity. Branson does not give advice “how to achieve success,” he shares the principles on which he lives.
1. Let’s just do it! It’s Richard Branson’s credo. This lovely gift (like installation) he received from his family, which “were taken and made.” And achieve goals, no matter what.
2. Think of “yes” rather than “no.” For this principle Branson even earned the nickname “Dr. Yes.” If it is something planned, it will not stop even a natural disaster.”I always find more reasons to do something than to do.” from the standpoint of “yes” looking way. From a position of “no” – an excuse.
3. Throw the challenge myself. ” By throwing a challenge, you grow. Changing your life. ” When instead of a new goal you focus on maintaining the level achieved, the growth stops. It remains the fear of losing.
4. Set goals. Between the blue dream and the real intent it is ready to go. Branson has that inner freedom: to set a goal to go and fetch it.
5. Live happily! Spirit of joy permeated all that filled the life of this man. It operates, risks, enjoys everything he does. Otherwise, it just does not make it!
6. Strive to change the world. The belief that it is not only possible but necessary to do, Branson also has learned in childhood. I think that this belief has great energy.
7. We firmly stand on our own feet. The basis of this principle is full responsibility for our lives. For the selection, action and result.
8. Be faithful people. “If you ask me what I believe most of all, I will say to my family … even though I learned to stand on my own feet, without the dedication and support of family and friends I would have achieved nothing.” Perhaps this attitude to people is their confidence in Branson. As in employees, business partners, he sees, above all, people. Therefore, think not only about your own benefit, but also about their interests.
9. Live life to the fullest. Learning to live with this is the only way to be happy. No regrets about the past, without the “overloaded” expectations of the future. In Branson, there is today. And every day he creates his own intentions and actions – not the dreams and regrets. Therefore, it is full of life.