Following are the rules of guest posting on
Sigmund Freud Psychology Blog:
1) Unique and quality content – Your submitted article should be unique. If you submit an article that is not unique, that is it has been published somewhere else, then we don’t want that article. Moreover, you will not submit the same article anywhere else. We copyscape our articles and ban users that submit duplicate articles.
2) Topics that we’re interested include:
- psychology schools
- psychology careers
- psychology jobs
- mental health
- mental disorders
- famous psychologists
How to Guest Post to Sigmund Freud Blog?
- Send me an email here with the subject “Guest Post“
- Add your FULL NAME * including your last name and fill out a short profile with your Bio info, feel free to add a link or two to your blog/site
- Write your post, and attach it to the email, it will be reviewed and published ASAP
- Don’t worry about adding images, tags, or categories–we’ll take care of that for you.
- DO Remember to include your Google + profile link under your bio.
- Include your Google + link and a reciprocal link to www.freud-sigmund.com from your Google + Page to verify authorship
More Tips for Guest Blog Authors:
If you’re going to submit a guest blog post to our site, here are a few things to keep in mind. First, we only accept original content. What is original content? Basically, it includes articles that have not been published previously on other blog sites including your own. Republishing content on your own site later is not a good idea for you since it will hurt your SEO.
- Don’t include more than 2 relevant links in your article submission. (one author bio link and one in content)
- Again, there’s no need to worry about adding images, tags, or categories…
- Article lengths should be a minimum of 500 words.
- If your article mentions specific research studies, please include a reference to that study in your blog post submission.
- Ensure that your article is well-written and devoid of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Also ensure that you write about an INTERESTING topic with INFORMATIVE content.