Changing Lives in 7 Days?
Published on Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 8:26 pm and is filed under Self Improvement
Sometimes it may seem that in order to change our lives, there are required enormous scale of action. But there are small steps, most of them are simple, and taken together they provide the desired positive result.
1. Change your words and phrases
One of the most effective ways to change your life is the need to change your attitude and thinking. And the best way to change attitudes and thinking is to change the words and phrases that you think of your date.
In order to remove from your vocabulary phrases that are “poured into the sand,” your enthusiasm and strength, you may need some time. We soon grow accustomed to our familiar words. But as soon as you start to use new words and phrases, with a new positive charge, you’ll be surprised how quickly people begin almost to respond to you in a different way, and what new ideas will appear in your head.
Here are some phrases that must be erased from his articles:
“The same day, as yesterday”
“Everything – the same”
“I can not ‘
“I do not want”
“I do not know”
2. Find what to thank your life for
We quickly get used to a good and often consider it a self-granted. Take some time in the next 7 days to think about gratitude
- For what you have experienced;
- For what you have;
-For what you lack.
3. Write a list of what must be done in your life, while living.
And start doing right now one of the items.
4. The best day – Today
The happy life should once begin, start with a good morning. Wake up with the assertion that today is the best day of your life. Remember this all every 7 days.
5. Give yourself a chance at what you thought you have no ability
You think you’re awfully singing, not at all familiar with the internet or you’ve never had language skills? Give yourself a chance to throw a challenge, try it!
6. Declare the purpose of your life
During the week, you will definitely be able to determine this. To help yourself, try to answer the following questions:
- What would make me weep of joy?
- What makes me and other people smile?
- In what people really recognize my talent?
- What makes me and other people laugh?
- What I am willing to work on all night?
- What influenced me in the most positive way?
7. Recognize that changes occur gradually
Every day in your life something is changing. Even if you think that every day is like another – it is not. If you continually look at a flower, you will not see – how it grows. Also, you can not get out of your life, and then come back and evaluate how you’ve grown. But you can grow!