Love Quotes And Friendship Quotes From Around The World
Published on Thursday, December 30th, 2010 at 8:22 am and is filed under Self Improvement
“Whenever you’re in doubt about any action, ask yourself: Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? You can also ask, what would love do now?”- Sri Harold Klemp (Spiritual Wisdom on Relationships, page 2)
…God’s love has already been given to you. Now all you need to do is accept God’s love and return it to life.” – Harold Klemp, “How the Inner Master Works,” pg110
“If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.” – A Child Speaking On “What Is Love?” By Alan Cohen
“…Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
True love will never fade unless it was all a lie – bmw
Love is a circle not a triangle – Sara Starr
Whether you are out in the world, or you’re at home, you are simply an instrument of God’s love in your universe.” – Sri Harold Klemp, The Language of Soul, pg 122
“And where there’s pure love, there is no room for anger of any kind.” – Sri Harold Klemp, The Language of Soul, pg 75
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line while the shortest distance between two hearts is Love Itself. – Austin Ogwu Chinuwa
Love is never where you think it is, but when u look closely u’ll see true love…- Honey
Loving you is like breathing. . . how can I stop? – Nicola
True Love comes from God, and love is demonstrated through character. – Philemon Laida
Love is the force that Connects us with God – Nigel Daring
With Love as one door closes, another opens – Tienah Nyanga
1. With love, the impossible becomes possible.
2. Love is the only universal language. It requires no words to understand.
3. Just before we die, nothing else matters in this world, except love.
4. Love and happiness go hand in hand.
5. Hate makes you blind, while love makes you see.
6. Love and hate are opposites. If people say love is the most important thing in the world, then what is hate?
7. Love gives life and hate destroys it.
8. You can never destroy the ones you love, only the ones you hate. So the only way to avoid destruction is to love.
9. Love is the only water that can quench the heart’s thirst.
10. E=MC² (the energy of love equals the amount of love or mass times the speed of light squared)
11. Love needs to display all its entire splendor, like a peacock, before it can be appreciated.
12. With love, words are not enough; it must be followed by loving actions.
13. I am painting the most important thing in this world love.
14. There is no true love between neighbors, until war becomes peace.
15. Love is a hole in the heart that needs a lifetime to fill.
16. Love is the inner sun, which keeps you warm and alive.
17. Love knows no colors.
18. The light of this world is pure love.
19. Open up your heart, and you will open up your mind.
20. Love answers to no one, except love.
21. Love to Live. Live to Love.
Quotes 1-21 above by : David Kam, Thinkism Art, http://www.thinkism.org
“Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life.” – Rabindranath Tagore (Gitanjali pg. 10)
“If one gets his life together, there will be enough love and bounty to take care of every avenue of life.” – Harold Klemp, Cloak of Consciousness, pg. 164)
“Never frown because you never know who could fall in love with your smile.”-Kate H
“And we are given the gift of loving, that we might taste of our true self, and remember perhaps who we are.” – Oliver Mbamara
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” – St. Paul-1 Corinthians Ch 13
“As long as you always hold someone in your heart, you will never lose him.” – Snowman (Jack Frost)
“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” St. Paul -1 Corinthians.
“Love can shed a little light, but don’t take it lightly, for it can can really be” – Anthony F Amato Jr
“For you shall go through many lovers before you find the one, and when you do grasp them with all you have.” – Christeena Hanson
“Don’t hold to anger, hurt, or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.” – Leo Buscaglia
“Love is not blind, it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.” – Rabbi J. Gordon
“Love means i care for you, i need you, and i love you…” – Leigh Ann Estabalaya
“Today Love smiled on me” – Red Hot Chili Peppers
“When you lose in LOVE, you gain a better understanding of what it means” – Andrew Ernest Carpio
“If Something Incredible Comes Along Take The Chance Grab It, Love It For All Its Worth.” – Jennifer Scipione
“God blessed us with hearts, so why not love everyone as he did.” – Nikki GA
“A path must demonstrate divine love if it’s to be a true path for its followers.” – Sri Harold Klemp, How To Survive Spiritually in our times, Pg.246)
“Giving someone all your love is not an assurance that they will pay you back, but if they don’t, be contented that love grew in you.” – Paulo Dino Ouano (Philippines)
“Abundance flourishes in a grateful heart; gratutude is the secret of love.” – Sri Harold Klemp, The Spiritual Laws of Life. pg165
“Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a heaven in hell’s despair.” – William Blake
“People love others not for who they are, but for how they make them feel.” – Irwin Federman
“To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.” William Thackeray
“Love is a master key which opens the gate of happiness.” – Oliver Wedell Holmes
“Do you want to know the easiest way to fall in love? Just associate with all your pleasant experiences with someone, and disassociate from all the unpleasant ones.”
- Richard Bandler
“…healings occur easiest in an atmosphere of love.”
Sri Harold Klemp, The Living Word.